Hey! Happy Friday! Continuing on my son’s Lego Star Wars birthday party details… I made this Yoda for playing pin the light saber on. It was a hit and they actually did quite well at it! As mentioned in my post yesterday about DIY Light Saber Candy Poppers, we had a couple quick and easy games for the kids to play. I had rented out a party room at a community center nearby. The kids spend most of the time in the indoor playland, but I pulled them into the party room for some quick games, to sing Happy Birthday, eat cupcakes, and open gifts.
Incase you are considering or planning a Lego Star Wars birthday party, here is my printable Lego Star Wars Cupcake toppers. I printed a bunch of the Lego mini-figures of the Star Wars characters and then cut them out and laminated them. Then, I taped a toothpick to the back and shoved it in the top of the cupcake. And DONE! Cute and easy!
This is on the same boat, cute and easy! You can give your kid a themed birthday party without having to spend an arm and a leg on party supplies. Just make a couple things and you’re set!
1. Print the two pages here: Yoda1 Yoda2 I recommend printing at 90%. Trim extra white space that is next to Yoda’s face.
2. Tape together with clear packaging tape.
3. Cut green paper into thin strips that are the appropriate size for the light saber. (I’ll measure mine tonight). I actually used a green paper folder for my light sabers. It’s thicker and holds it shape better. I bought mine at my local grocery store for $.29, I think. Not bad.
3. Hang on the wall at the appropriate height for the kids.
4. Place a blind fold over each kid, spin around 1-2 times and let them pin the light saber up. (I used clear scotch tape for the “pinning” process).
Enjoy the party!
*Notes- the images do allow for a bit of overlap. I recommend printing at 90% and then trimming the extra white space that is left on the side of Yoda’s face.