I love the idea of eating clean….then there’s actually following through on it. I’ve made these in the past and we love them. My 3 year old especially, being his name is Cale! They’re a super quick and easy healthy snack that I don’t mind my boys gobbling down.
All you have to do is:
- Preheat your oven do 350 degrees
- After washing, get it as dry as possible
- Tear the Kale leaves into bite sized pieces (removing woody stalk)
- Drizzle with Olive oil or this time I did 1/2 pan olive oil and 1/2 pan grapeseed oil
- Lightly season with salt, sea salt or seasoning of choice (I bet garlic would be good)
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until you see the edges browning a bit
Done and in less than 20 minutes! ENJOY!